Community Development Organization was established in “1999” by a group of dedicated social workers, professional doctors and intellectuals.
- It is Non-profit, Non-Religious, Non-Political, & Non-Government organization.
- It is working for the promotion of basic health facilities and education in low lying areas.
- Formally it was registered with social welfare department “under voluntarily Social Ordinance,1961”.
(CDO) Community Development Organization is doing best for health conditions of patients within limited sources.
- To promote basic health status of community.
- To involve the community for the promotion of health education.
- To prevent blindness in the community by providing surgical facilities.
- To save the Mother and newly born from all kinds of diseases.
- To promote the concept of family planning.
- To promote community well being and social welfare